Work smarter, not harder!… Save time and money by partnering with Compute One for your technology needs today! We offer customized priority service plans tailored to your business needs!
- Is your business growing? Are you starting a new business or upgrading your current systems? Whatever the need, we will develop a custom solution specific for you. We can customer order computers to meet your specific needs.
Onsite Computer/Peripheral Setup
- Did you just buy a new PC or are you moving an old one? We can help you transfer your files and set up your printer, camera, scanner, etc.
Data Backups & Recovery
- We can perform a one time data backup or set your system to perform daily, weekly, or monthly automatic backups. Did your hard drive crash? Did you lose precious data? Depending on the condition of the drive, we can recover data from your crashed hard drive.
Virus/Spyware/Malware Prevention & Removal
- Is your running computer slow? Did you know that the average PC contains 30 pieces of spyware? How many bugs or viruses does your computer have? Let us check your computer out then remove all types of spyware and/or viruses that are found.
- Preventative maintenance is important to the health of your computer. We offer physical cleaning of PCs, checks, scans, defrag of hard drives, installation of anti-virus or anti-spyware software, Windows updates, security patches and much more.
Computer & Software Training
- We can provide personal one-on-one training or large group office training. Don’t waste time or money, let us train you or your company on specific topics/programs. Microsoft Windows, Microsoft Office, Mac OSX, and Apple iDevices training available.
Upgrades & Repair
- We perform a wide array of computer upgrades, diagnostic services, and repair on all types of desktop and laptop computers.
Installation of Point of Sale Systems
- We carefully analyze your custom needs then recommend systems to help your business run more efficiently. Let us set up, network the systems together, and train your work teams on the new equipment. We also provide services to existing P.O.S. systems.