Get Help Now
Save time and money!… Let Compute One take care of all your home computing needs…
Virus/Spyware/Malware Prevention & Removal
- Is your computer running slow? Did you know that the average PC contains 30 pieces of spyware. How many does your computer have? We check for and remove all types of spyware and/or viruses that are found.
iPhone/iPad Setup & Help
- Are you having trouble with your iPhone/iPad or computer? Are you confused about the latest software updates? We have Apple experts ready to help you!
New Computer Consulting
- We listen to your wants and needs then assist you with the purchase of your new system.
In Home Computer/Peripheral Setup
- Have you recently purchased a new PC or Mac? Moving your old one? We can help you transfer your files and set up your printer, camera, scanner, etc.
Data Backups & Recovery
- We can perform a one time data backup or set your system to perform daily, weekly, or with monthly automatic backups. Hard drive crash? Lost data?Depending on the condition of the drive we can recover data from your crashed hard drive.
- We offer wired and wireless networking services. Are you ready to go wireless? We can help! We will provide you will everything you need to be free of wires. Networking services provided but not limited to: running of network cable, setting up hubs/switches/routers, installation of hardware or software firewalls as well as the latest security updates.
Upgrades & Repair
- We perform a wide array of computer upgrades, diagnostic services as well as repairs on all types of desktop or laptop computers.
- Preventative maintenance is important to the health of your computer. Some of our preventative maintenance services include: Physical cleaning and de-dusting of PCs, checks, scans, defrag hard drives, installation of anti-virus and anti-spyware software, performing Windows updates and security patches.
Computer & Software Training
- We can provide personal one-on-one training or large group office training. Don’t waste your time or money, we can train you or your company on specific topics/programs. Microsoft Windows, Microsoft Office, Mac OSX, and Apple iDevices training available.